Monday, March 30, 2009

On the Road with the Clown Baby

Our child is already not normal, and it's due to the non-normal life she was born into. Don't misunderstand me, she is perfect in every way...she just leads a rather unusual life. Ten months out of the year, her bedroom is in the Bloomer living quarter trailer. Her roommates are her father, myself, and two of our horses (Mouse & Gus).

Our child has seen more of the country the 90% of the people in this economically depressed county she lives in. I think she is rather lucky. I know I feel blessed to live the life we do.

Our little toddler is 16 months old and she already knows a good bull ride from a bad one. She doesn't know a stranger and if you wear a cowboy hat she will probably run to you just figuring she knows you. Hats are comforting to her.

She loves horses, and squeels when she sees them. She can't talk yet, but she can tell you what a horse says.

No comments:

Post a Comment